Hashi Energy Jobs 2018 – No Experience Diploma Receptionist
Job Title: Receptionist
Organization: Hashi Energy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Hashi Energy Jobs 2018: The Receptionist will primarily ensure administrative tasks that support office functions are executed.
Hashi Group is one of the leading importers, marketers & distributors of bulk Jet A1, Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), AF Gas and Bitumen. Providing quality fuel products of international standards to the Eastern, Central & Horn of Africa regions. With tested and proven supply chain capabilities and logistics. Hashi Energy Uganda is one of the oldest locally-owned oil company in Kenya and have grown over the years to become a leading importer and exporter of refined petroleum products in East and Central Africa region. We currently have operations in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, Southern Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Over the years, the company has invested heavily in acquisition and development of strategic Depots, LPG plants and Service Stations in the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct calls (outgoing/ incoming) to the relevant destination.
- Provide product & company information to walk in customers.
- Provide required assistance to customers / visitors.
- Receive and dispatch mail.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the whole office (Internal & external)
- Stores & Stationary management.
- Manage all office filing efficiently.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Hashi Energy Uganda Receptionist job placement must hold a Diploma from a recognized university/institution preferably in IT/Business Administration/Secretarial Studies/Public Relations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer care skills
How to Apply:
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees and indicating your current salary) via email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 4th September 2018
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.