Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 – 94 No Experience Graduate Jobs
Job Title: GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (GRE) – Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
- LABOUR OFFICER
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- IT DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- PERSONAL SECRETARY [SPECIAL GRADE]
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- INFORMATION SCIENTIST
- MINERAL DRESSER
- PETROLEUM OFFICER [STANDARDS]
- PETROLEUM OFFICER [LICENSING]
- PETROLEUM OFFICER [MONITORING AND INSPECTION]
- PETROLEUM ECONOMIST
- STATE ATTORNEY
- POLICY ANALYST
For the full list of jobs: click here
Public Service Commission Jobs 2018: The Public Service Commission is established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. In fulfillment of its functions under Article 166, the Commission is required to make a report to Parliament in respect of each year’s performance of its functions.About us:
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies. Applications should be filled ON-LINE not later than Midnight 10th October, 2018. The e-recruitment system can be accessed https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
Applicants are advised to: –
- a)Apply ON-LINE;
- b)Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificate only);
- c)Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed;
- a)Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
- b)Click and Register as a new User to create your account and complete your profile (starting with your bio data moving downwards).
- c)if you already have an account, simply sign in and update your profile.
- d)Click on Jobs then Advertised Jobs in the menu. Select the Advert to view the jobs therein.
- e)Click on the job from the list of advertised jobs.
- f)View the job details and click apply.
- g)Review your application and submit.
- h)You can only apply for a maximum of two (2) posts.
- a)Only On-line applications on the e-recruitment system will be considered.
- b)Candidates shortlisted for Interviews will be contacted.
- c)candidates shortlisted for Oral Interviews shall be required to bring along with them certified copies of academic documents, their original certificates including the Degree Transcript and Certificate, a valid identify card.
- d)Serving Officers already appointed in the Public Service shall not be considered for entry level posts under this GRE advert;
- e)Applicants who shall not hear from the Public Service Commission on completion of the selection process should consider themselves unsuccessful.
- f)In case of any inquiry, call Tel. No.0414—237671 or 0414-254271 or 0414-342279 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
UPDATE (06th November 2018):
The shortlist for these jobs was released this week. You can download it here to check for your name.