Posta Uganda Jobs 2018 – 7 No Experience Diploma Assistant Post Officers
Vacancy title: 7 Assistant Post Officers – Posta Uganda Jobs 2018
Jobs at: Uganda Post Limited
Location: Mail Operations
Reporting To: Responsible Supervisor
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Posta Uganda Jobs 2018: Uganda Post Limited T/A Posta Uganda is inviting qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements to apply for the following vacancies which exist within the Company.
To ensure quick and accurate processing and delivery of client mail in the area of deployment
- Opening of mail bags assigned by the supervisor.
- Organize mailbags and mail items for delivery.
- Secure damaged and torn items
- Acceptance and delivery of mail items and invoices to designated addressees.
- Receive mail and sort it according to addressee and destination.
- Pickup of mail items from assigned addressees.
- Maintain all IT equipment, e.g Computers, routers, hubs, keyboards, mice, monitor and any other IT equipment at the office
- Assist clients in accessing their mails, websites, print, fax, and scan and photocopy their documents.
- Supervise the usage of internet cafe ensuring optimum revenue generation and maintain the internet cafe at an operational and neat standard.
- Prepare routine reports and any other relevant paperwork as assigned by the Supervisor.
- A Diploma in marketing or Business related field from a recognized institution
- Organizing and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and able to achieve stretching targets with minimal supervision.
- Computer proficiency
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application letter, attach certified copies of academic transcripts and certificates and a detailed CV, to reach the address below not later than 24th September 2018.
The Head, Department of Human Resource and Administration
P.O. Box 7106
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Applications without certified copies of the above stated academic credentials shall not be considered
- Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month’s time from the deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful