Medical Access Uganda Jobs – Graduate Leadership Training Programme
Job Title: Leadership Training Programme (LTP)
Organisation: Medical Access Uganda Limited (MAUL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Medical Access Uganda Jobs: The Leadership Training Programme (LTP) is our graduate development initiative that offers talented graduates the opportunity to work in health care supply chain management at Medical Access and related affiliates. The Programme is designed to prepare the next generation of leaders. At MAUL, we welcome highly talented fresh graduates who are resourceful; innovative and daring to excel in whatever they do, so as to make a real contribution to our winning team. Successful candidates will get an opportunity to train in areas including; Supply Chain Management, Quality Assurance, Database Management and Programing, Finance, Health Systems Strengthening, Laboratory Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Monitoring & Evaluation, Sales and Marketing.
Medical Access’ mission is to enhance human health by providing efficient and sustainable health care supply chain management solutions. For the last 20 years Medical Access has been delivering life saving medicines to the people of Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our programme provides hands-on experience in the above field and graduates gain valuable experience that can qualify them for a wealth of many exciting opportunities within our company and the job market.
- You will be joining a highly professional team inspired by working in a highly dynamic environment. Our company values are embedded in whatever we do and define who we are and how we work and relate with each other.
- If you have what it takes and seek stimulating challenges in the supply chain management business, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join the winning team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The competition for places in our graduate programme is strong, so applicants need to demonstrate a history of academic excellence. We are looking for graduates with a degree in Computer Science with interest in Programming, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Laboratory, Finance, Accounting and Commerce. Interested candidates should have graduated either within the last two years or just finished university.
- Talented and highly motivated;
- Excellent communicator, strategic thinker and problem solver;
- Team player, flexible, adaptable and resourceful;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
How to Apply:
The candidates should send complete applications with application letters, CVs and copies of academic documents via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The above documents should be scanned and attached to the email as one PDF document. Applications should have the applicant’s name in the subject line.
Or Hand deliver to;
The Human Resources Manager,
Medical Access Uganda Limited,
Plot 26, Nakasero Road, Kampala. Uganda
Tel; 0312 207300
Deadline: 21st September 2018 by 5:00PM
NB: Medical Access Uganda Limited (MAUL) is an equal opportunity employer and does not in any way encourage or facilitate any form of canvassing for jobs, solicit for money, gifts from anyone that is applying for a job. Should anyone contact you for any money or gift to procure a vacancy, they MUST be immediately reported to the relevant authorities.