Banking Jobs Uganda – 4 No Experience Banking Officers
Job Title: 4 Junior Banking Officer – Banking Jobs Uganda
Organization: Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Banking Officer
Banking Jobs Uganda: The Junior Banking Officers that will be selected shall be assigned from time to time Teller roles, Credit, Customer Care among others.
Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB) is a bank that has been operating in Uganda since September 1995, and regulated by the Bank of Uganda, offering a full range of banking services including; deposit taking, lending, treasury and trade finance services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Cairo International Bank Junior Banking Officer job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business studies, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Accounting and other related disciplines from an accredited University
- Working experience is an added advantage.
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work as part of a team
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including a curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional qualifications, one most recent passport-size photograph and a reliable day-time telephone contact. Please send applications to the following address;
Cairo International Bank,
Plot 30, Kampala Road,
P.O. Box 7052 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 26th September 2018