GT Bank Uganda Jobs – Diploma Level Tellers
POSITION: TELLERS – GT Bank Uganda Jobs
Reporting to: Branch Head of Operations
Purpose of position:
GT Bank Uganda Jobs: The Teller receives cash and makes payments to customers in requested denominations and various currencies. He/she handles collection of outward cheques deposited and processing of in-house cheque deposits as well as responding to enquiries from customers.
Guaranty Trust Bank (Uganda) Limited (GTBank) is one of the leading banks in Africa. GTBank Uganda currently has exceptional and exciting career opportunities for suitably qualified professionals to join the Transaction Services team in Uganda to provide support to the in-country growing transactions.
- Receive cash and cheques in line with banks policies and procedures.
- Pay out cash in line with banks policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer enquiries and advise on available bank products and services.
- Processing and reporting of over-the counter foreign exchange transactions.
- Manage till cash to ensure security.
- Processing bankers cheques, in-house cheque deposits & transfers
- Cross selling of products and services.
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Have a Diploma in a business related area of study, with a minimum of second class upper division from an accredited institution
- Have at least a credit in Mathematics and English, at O-Levels
- Strong communication, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be a team player and have excellent customer service skills
- Age 26 years and below
All interested candidates should send their application including cover letter, CV and academic documents to the Head of Human Resources, Guaranty Trust Bank Uganda by hand delivery or email to [email protected] by 22nd October 2018