Java House Uganda Jobs – Accountant Trainee
Job Title: Accountant Trainee – Java House Uganda Jobs
Organization: Java House
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Java House Uganda Jobs: The Accountant Trainee will join Java House and support the Finance teams and Operations team in the daily operation.
Java House is one of the leading coffee houses with branches all of over East Africa. Our coffee houses would not be what they are without the effort, commitment and passion of the Java House team who make sure each branch is a place where everyone feels at home. Quality and professionalism are deeply rooted in our culture and we ensure that every cup poured and every plate served is a reflection of our promise of offering only the best.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Ops and Finance manager on admin work
- Supporting payables accountant on preparation of voucher and supplier payment scheduling
- Support with bank reconciliation
- Management of Java trading sales account and reporting on a weekly basis
- Cheque dispatch, recording and receiving. Proper filling of Finance documents
- Petty cash analysis and posting on daily basis
- Making orders for commissary departments
- Supporting with receiving of items at the store
- Maintain branch utility consumption analysis
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Finance Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Java House Accountant Trainee must have one year of experience
- Knowledge of MC system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen on detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Must be of high integrity
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled.