TOP NO EXPERIENCE GRADUATE JOBS IN UGANDA THIS WEEK
BETWEEN 05TH NOV – 09TH NOV 2018
1. Java House Uganda Jobs 2018 – Waitstaff, Cooks, Baristas, Stewards, Chefs, Bussers and interns
Java House Uganda Jobs: Java House is one of the leading coffee houses with branches all of over East Africa. Our coffee houses would not be what they are without the effort, commitment and passion of the Java House team who make sure each branch is a place where everyone feels at home
2. UDB jobs 2018 – Graduate Training Program
3. UNOC Uganda Jobs – 7 Graduate Administrative Assistants
UNOC now invites applications for persons interested to develop their career with a dynamic results-oriented Company to occupy the above positions.
4. Samaritan Purse Uganda Jobs – Diploma No Experience Records Officer
Samaritan Purse Uganda Jobs: The Digital Records Officer will be responsible for arranging paper records and digital records in a consistent and logical order and any other duties assigned by the Senior Finance Officer. The Digital Records Officer will report directly to the Senior Finance Officer.
5. British Council Uganda Jobs – Paid Graduate No Experience Finance Intern
British Council Uganda Jobs : The Finance Intern at British Council will work within the Financial Control function and will be supporting the end-to-end accounting process – including month and year end close, ensuring consistent, accurate and robust financial accounting processes and being a part of our “three lines of defense”.
SHARING IS CARING: If you think this list might be helpful to someone else, feel free to share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter or via email with your contacts using the social media buttons you see on this screen.