Pride Microfinance Jobs – 30 No Experience Credit Officers (Agricultural Lending)
Job Title: Credit Officers – Agricultural Lending
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor
Pride Microfinance Jobs: The Credit Officer – Agricultural Lending will support the Pride branch by recruiting of clients and visiting prospective clients’ business and homes to assess credit worthiness.
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 33 networked branches and 8 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer, regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of marketing the Agricultural loan product.
- Responsible for client mobilization, sensitization and training.
- Responsible for loan disbursements.
- Follow-up and recovery of loans.
- Ensure proper filing of all Agricultural loan documentation.
- Cross-sell the company’s products to clients and enhance/protect the reputation of the company at all times.
- Significantly contribute positively to branch performance by continuously achieving all set targets.
- Perform any other duties as directed from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) Credit Officer – Agricultural Lending jobs should hold Diplomas or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural economics, Agricultural Extensions, Agricultural Land Use & Management, Agribusiness Management, Agricultural & Rural Innovations, veterinary Science or any other relevant/related field.
- The applicants should possess 2 principle passes at A’ Level
- Credit passes in English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
- Ability to ride a motorcycle, should possess a riding permit and /or process one within a period not exceeding one month of probation.
- Fluent in commonly used local languages within Western Uganda.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
- Be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
- Computer literate, highly motivated, innovative & a self-starter.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess leadership skills.
- Be honest, trustworthy & have a high degree of integrity
- Age: less than 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure;
- Click Here
- Create an Account
- Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
- Submit online i.e. no hardcopy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 8th December 2018