UNBS Jobs 2019 – No Experience Graduate Interns
Job Title: Graduate Interns – Technical
Organization: Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS)
UNBS Jobs 2019: The Graduate Interns-Technical will offer timely support in standardization activities to UNBS stakeholders.
Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Trade, Industry & Cooperatives responsible for Standardization, Quality Assurance, Metrology (Measurement), and Laboratory Testing (SQMT) with the objectives of facilitating fair trade, promoting local industries and protecting consumers.
- The Intern will develop, implement and enforce National Standards as guided by UNBS Act, regulations and procedures
- Offer technical and scientific input in the planning and operations of UNBS standardization programmes
- Carry out stakeholder analysis and incorporate requirements in the work programme in consultation with the supervisor
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The applicants for the UNBS Graduate Interns-Technical must hold Honours Degrees in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, Food Technology, Engineering or any other science related qualification from a recognized University/Institution
- Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet applications.
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Age: Between 22 and 28 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Women are highly encouraged to apply
Update: The application portal was closed prematurely. So this opportunity is unfortunately no longer available.
Deadline: 21st February 2019