Airtel Uganda Internship 2019 – Undergraduate Mass Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Airtel was launched in Uganda in 1995 and is Uganda’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunication sector such as: Pre-paid plans, Post-paid plans, International roaming, Dedicated customer care, One rate to all networks, Fax and Data, Call forwarding, Per second billing, Freedom Forever and Mobile Top up. Airtel in Uganda is a great success story in Uganda. Our customer base has grown tremendously – so has our coverage – and our service quality is unsurpassed in the market.
Airtel Uganda Internship 2019: The Internship places at Airtel will be available for the period of 1st June – 31st August 2019 in several departments. customer Service, Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, Networks, IT, Legal & Regulatory, Finance, Mobile Money, Enterprise, Sales & Distribution, Supply Chain Management) depending on the course being pursued.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Only students who are recommended to undertake internship by their university should apply i.e. students should possess a letter of recommendation from their university.
- Please note that our preferred interns are 2nd year students for those doing 3-year course and 2nd & 3rd year students for students doing 4-5 year courses.
- Participants must have a LinkedIn account and follow Airtel Uganda on LinkedIn to qualify.
- All applications for internship should be submitted online through the Airtel Uganda official website page.
NB: Successful applicants’ will be subjected to a secondary interview afterwards the names will be published on the website and social media platforms.
Duration: 1st June 2019 – 31st August 2019
How to Apply:
All applicants interested in the Internship Opportunities should Apply Online, Click Here, using a LinkedIn account and follow the online instructions as below;
- Fill in Your Information
- Answer the 20 Questions in 9 minutes
- Submit your answers
Deadline: 30th April 2019