Customer Service Uganda Jobs – 30 No Experience Customer Service Assistants
Job Title: 30 Customer Service Assistants
Organization: Kenlloyd Logistics
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Customer Service Uganda Jobs: Kenlloyd Logistics Limited is a private limited liability company incorporated under the Company Act Cap 110 of the Laws of Uganda. The company has now diversified into Petroleum Marketing and Commodity Trading. Logistics has continued to be integral in all company business.
The jobholders will deliver quality customer experience to Kenlloyd Logistics’ Customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should be graduates
- Effective communication skills
- Good problem solving skills needed for quick resolution of customer complaints
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to relate cordially with different classes of people
- Ability to listen and pay attention to details
- Possess a pleasant and clear voice, coupled with fluency in English
- Highly motivated
- Open minded and enthusiastic towards excellence Possess a fair knowledge of how to use the computer system and its basic applications
- Ability to be thorough and extremely analytical
- Possess flexibility and ability to effectively perform multiple functions at a time
- Ability to work under pressure and still meet set deadline without compromising on quality
How to Apply:
All applicants who wish to join our Customer Service team should Email their applications to: [email protected]
Deadline: 26th March 2019.