URSB Jobs 2019 – No Experience Graduate Data Entry Clerk
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Reports to: Registration Officer
Organization: Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB)
URSB Jobs 2019: The Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) is established as a Statutory Body under the Uganda Registration Services Bureau Act Cap. 210. The Bureau is a key player in commercial, Civil and Intellectual Property Rights Registration that facilitate private sector development and vital statistics for national planning.
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau seeks to recruit suitably qualified, competent, and experienced professionals to fill the vacant position.
Responsibilities and key outputs
- Computer data entry services and searches.
- To put data from the manual registers into computerized data index.
- Conduct searches on the computerized data index.
- Harmonize the manual register and computerized data index through quality assurance.
- Maintain the computerized data index updated.
- Prepare back-up copies.
- Perform any other related work assigned by the authority.
Qualifications and Personal Specification
- An Honour’s Degree in computer science, ICT, Statistics, or Quantitative Economics.
- Computer operation skills in database maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills.
- communication skills
How to apply:
Note: All applications should be submitted online through the attached form.
Applications shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12th April, 2019