Standard Chartered Bank Uganda Internship 2019
Organization: Standard Chartered Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
About the Internship
Standard Chartered Bank Uganda Internship 2019: The bank needs a diverse range of the brightest minds to help drive their bank forward so you can be confident we will help you pursue your ambitions, develop your skills and grow your career at home and abroad. Through the Standard Chartered Bank Uganda Internship, you’ll work directly on real-world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths.
This means they can offer unrivalled opportunities for employees to work with people from many different cultures and backgrounds. Standard Chartered Bank believes this diversity sets them apart. It allows them to listen to new ideas, challenge each other’s viewpoints and unlock innovation to ensure everyone reaches their full potential.
- An undergraduate or should be following a professional qualification in a reputed University or Professional body.
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Be computer literate.
- An achiever in extracurricular activities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of work undertaken.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
There are a few steps to the Standard Chartered Bank Uganda internship application process. Complete the short personal details form below:
- Online strengths assessment: This is a personality test that helps both you and Standard Chartered Bank assess whether you’re a good fit for the role. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, just be yourself and answer truthfully;
- Numerical and abstract reasoning tests: The aptitude tests help them match your ability to the right role. The tests will get progressively more challenging based on your answers and should only take 12-15 minutes;
- Video interview: The first time they meet you will be via an online video interview. They’ll talk about your application and your strengths;
- Face-to-face interview: The first time they meet in person will be with the graduate team at your local Standard Chartered offices;
- Face-to-face business interview: When you’re through to the final stage, you’ll interview with the people you’ll be working with. They’ll already be working in the stream you applied for.
Deadline: 22nd April 2019.