DTB Uganda Graduate Trainee Program 2019
Job Title: DTB Uganda Graduate Trainee Program 2019
Organization: Diamond Trust Bank (DTB)
About the DTB Uganda Graduate Trainee Program 2019
Our Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) program looks for highly motivated individuals who exhibit the potential to excel as future leaders. The program is geared towards providing challenging work assignments complemented by a learning component for select graduates from reputable universities.
During this program, candidates are assigned challenging business scenarios to enhance their critical thinking faculties as they develop analytical skills. Another crucial element of the program ensures that managerial skills are honed and developed. This provides trainees with the expertise required to handle supervisory and administrative tasks that will result in the development of successful business managers.
Is a career in the financial services sector your dream? Are you a fresh graduate of the last two graduations? The Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) graduate management trainee recruitment program is on.
About Diamond Trust Bank (DTB)
Diamond Trust Bank Uganda is a full-fledged commercial Bank with a network of 40 branches and 36 ATM locations in major Ugandan urban centers and still growing. The bank is also an affiliate of the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) which is the economic development arm of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN).
- Fresh graduates of 2016/2017 & 2017/2018
- With either a first class or 2nd class upper Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, I.T, Commerce, Business Administration, Social sciences, Social works, Development studies or Accounting.
- Not more than 25years of age
- Proficiency in I.T with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have passed with a minimum of 3 principal passes at A Level in addition to good grades (5 and Above) at English and Mathematics.
How to Apply
If you pass the above criteria, you are eligible for the Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) graduate management trainee recruitment program. Drop your CV with 3 professional referees, copies of certificates and awards (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a compressed attachment not exceeding 3MBs.
Deadline: 25th April 2019