Uganda Police Recruitment 2019 – 4500 O’Level Police Constables
Job Title: 4500 Probationer Police Constables – Uganda Police Recruitment 2019
Industry: Public Administration, and Government,
Category: Protective Services
Organization: Uganda Police Force
Constable Ref: HRM/138/160/01/VOL. 6/25
Salary Scale: UGANDA GOVERNMENT SCALE U7
Age limit: 18-22 YEARS.
About the Uganda Police:
Uganda Police Recruitment 2019: The mandate of Uganda Police Force as provided in the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda, and Uganda Police Force Act Cap 303, is the protection of life and property, prevention and detection of crime, keeping law and order, and maintenance of overall Security and Public Safety in Uganda.
- To enforce law and order.
- To protect life and property.
- To preserve law and order.
- To prevent and detect crime.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Inspector General of Police.
- Must be a Ugandan citizen with a valid National ID (NIN).
- Must have no criminal record.
- Should be ready to undertake the requisite twelve (12) months Police Basic Training.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ready to work for long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Should be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Must not be a former or serving officer in any of the forces.
- Possess a UCE Certificate with five credits in English and Mathematics inclusive.
- NB: Possession of a valid driving permit will be an added advantage Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Handwritten applications accompanied by originals and photocopies of academic documents, ID of the previous institution/ school attended, three (3) recent passport size photographs and recommendation letters from LCI, LC II, LC III and RDC (from the respective districts of recruitment) which should be delivered in person to the recruitment centers on the dates indicated in the table below.
(Zoom in or download the image to view clearly)
Interviews that include physical fitness exercises shall be conducted on the same day.
Impersonation and presentation of any forged testimonials or any other forged documents shall lead to arrest and prosecution in Courts of law.