Save The Children Jobs – Graduate Supply Chain Officer
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer – Save The Children Jobs
Organisation: Save the Children International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Save The Children Jobs: The Supply Chain Officer will be accountable for supporting the supply chain function including the procurement, fleet, stock and asset management. The post holder will ensure compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
The Officer may be called upon as and when necessary to support the wider emergency team in cases of a humanitarian crisis. Performance of tasks shall be executed in a manner that promotes value for money in accordance with SCI standards.
About Save the Children :
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world and has been implementing programs for over 90 years. Save the Children envisions a Uganda in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We strive to create an impact for children by delivering our Programmes through partnerships, by being innovative, by acting as the voice for and of children, and by achieving results at scale.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate for the Save the Children International Supply Chain Officer job placement should be a fresh graduate or at least one year’s relevant working experience, preferably with international NGOs, and a good understanding of major donor’s financial requirements, conditions and government budgets and tax policies.
- Good integrity and trustworthy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of international and local policies and frameworks relating to supply chain.
- Excellent planning, coordination and reporting skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the title link below.
Deadline: 28th July 2019