InstaRemit Uganda Jobs – 3 Remote Software Developers
Job Title: 3 Remote Software Developers – InstaRemit Uganda Jobs
Organization: Insta Remit Uganda
Duty Station: Muyenga Road, Opp Ethiopian Village Kampala
InstaRemit builds the most powerful and flexible tools for internet commerce and Open Banking Services. where payments are processed instantly. Our Core meticulously designed Payments and Open Banking APIs and unmatched functionality help you create the best possible product for your Customers. Millions of the world’s most innovative technology companies are scaling faster and more efficiently by building their tools with our APIs.
- Well versed with PHP and Server-side Programming
- Good Knowledge of RestFull JSON APIs
- Bachelors Degree In Computer Science or Related Field from a reputable Institution
- Working Experience of 2 Years
- A Dedicated Personal PC(laptop)
- Good English Both Spoken and Written
- Ready Provide Developer Support anytime via Email and Slack, Skype etc.
- With Self Driven Attitude
All Meeting Candidates Are to Provide The Following Documents.
- Scanned Copy Of Your Bachelors Degree
- A Scanned Original of your Bachelors Degree as Proof Of Ownership
- A scanned copy of Education Transcript
- A Scanned Originals of your Education Transcript and All Lower Education Documents as Proof Of Ownership
- A proven concept of projects, links to your projects (if available)
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the Headquarter Compliance Team at the address below;
Email : [email protected]
Head software Developer : Merlin John Hendricks
Rock St 128, Silcon Valley, USA.
Deadline: Not specified.