Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited Jobs – O’level Driver
Job Title: Delivery truck driver – Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited Jobs
Organization: Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited
Job Location: Kampala – Ntinda
Job start date: Monday 4th November 2019
The Delivery truck driver will join a dynamic team to boost the distribution of cooking gas
Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited Profile:
Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited: We are a registered company operating in Uganda since 2010 with our head office located in the capital Kampala with planned operations across the country, as well as consultancy interests and linkages within the East Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa regions. We also extend our expertise into other sectors and fields such as Marketing, Research, Training and conference support within the petroleum, energy & environment sectors with some basic marketing advisory services for the local mobile telecommunications industry and planned specialisation in the natural gas field within the Region in the near future.
- O’Level or A’level certificate or equivalent
- Valid class “B” driving permit
- Previous delivery driving experience in the Oil/ Gas industry desired but not a must.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of basic sales and marketing principals.
- Understanding of Retail and Distribution/ Dealer Structures and Management.
- Must be in good physical shape (Job also requires heavy lifting)
- Good communication skills both oral and written (Knowledge of Luganda necessary)
- Results oriented and target driven with a strong sales drive.
- Ability to work long hours & on weekends when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stipulated deadlines
- High level of integrity
How to apply:
- Cover letter, CV and certificates/transcripts MUST be merged into one (1) PDF document
- Indicate three (3) professional references in your CV (1 must be from your previous supervisor)
- Send PDF application document to [email protected]
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for further interviews.
Deadline: Friday 18th October 2019
Submitting an application does not constitute automatic employment. UGAS reserves the right to hire a candidate based on suitability for the job. Any form of solicitation or bribery will lead to immediate disqualification.