Job Title: Analyst Trainee (Citibank Uganda Internship 2017)
Organisation: Citi Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Citibank Uganda Internship 2017: Citigroup is today’s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries. Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
Citibank Uganda Internship 2017: The Uganda Internship Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the Ugandan economy.
As a Graduate you will interview and be placed in one of the following business areas:
• Operations and Technology
• Treasury and Trade Solutions
Citi wants to aid trainees use their classroom knowledge to propel them to the boardroom. The Programme with hone your skills and / or build your network through knowledge sharing and training in teams.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Citi Bank Internship Programme must be pursuing an undergraduate, or Master’s degree in any discipline at a top academic institution with GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Possess strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital.
- Show commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- The applicant must be a Ugandan national
Duration: The 9-week Internship programme starts on the 3rd of June and closes on the 31st of August 2017.
How to Apply:
All applicants who to join Citi Group in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to apply online at the web link below.