Job Title: Credit Assistants – Agricultural Lending (Finance Trust Bank Jobs 2017)
Organization: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor
Finance Trust Bank Jobs 2017: Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000’ borrowers, through a network of 36 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Credit Assistant – Agricultural Lending will implement credit policies and procedures in line with the operating manuals and the strategic plan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will market products of Finance Trust Bank
- Keenly analyze loan applicants’ financial status, credit worthiness and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
- The incumbent will compile and submit loan returns.
- Identify, assess, train and counsel potential customers.
- Regularly monitor loan customers, recover loan installments and mobilize savings.
- Build and maintain a good quality agriculture loan portfolio.
- Mobilize and sensitize farmers about the agricultural financial services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Finance Trust Bank Credit Assistants – Agricultural Lending job opportunity should hold a diploma in Agriculture from a recognized Institution. Specialization in areas such as Crop option, Livestock production, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Economics, Agri-Business etc will be an advantage OR a Diploma in education with a bias in Agriculture.
- Knowledge of rural economy is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy skills
- Highly organized person and ability to multitask with ease.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and in a rural setting with farmers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity and self initiative.
- Willingness to work in the field at least 60% of the time.
- Good motorcycle riding skills are required
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts, including the most recent employer, and telephone number to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe, P. O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 30th March 2017