Job Title: Driver – Java House Uganda Jobs
Organization: Java House
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Java House Uganda Jobs: Java House is one of the leading coffee houses with branches all of over East Africa. Our coffee houses would not be what they are without the effort, commitment and passion of the Java House team who make sure each branch is a place where everyone feels at home. Quality and professionalism are deeply rooted in our culture and we ensure that every cup poured and every plate served is a reflection of our promise of offering only the best.
Java House Uganda Jobs: Driving company vehicles for goods and staffs transportation; and documents delivery.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Collection of supplies and delivery of goods/documents to designated locations.
• Ensuring proper confirmation and documentation of goods in transit.
• Ensuring vehicle is always maintained in good condition by safe driving and reporting maintenance issues on time.
• Observing rules and regulation on motor vehicle handling when driving.
• Maintaining proper records by filing log books on attended site.
• Must have a valid driving license with Class CM.
• Must have at least a UCE certificate.
• Minimum 3 years driving experience in a commercial set up.
• Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Regulations.
• Updated certificate of Good conduct.
• Letter of recommendation from the company worked.
• Good driving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skillsAbilities:
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Able to work well with other colleagues.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below.