Duty Station: Moroto, Uganda
STF implements activities through print, radio and face to face communication. Its programs and interventions target young people as its primary audience, while parents and teachers are its secondary audience. STE is highly effective in behaviour change communication models and combines mass media and face to face community outreach and mobilization programs.
Job Purpose: In close consultations with the Project Coordinator, Bursar, the Project Assistant, Bursar will be responsible for managing bursary information effectively and efﬁciently 1I1 line with STF bursary quality standards.
Academic Background, Experience and Person
- Minimum of a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Computing or related ﬁeld.
- At least 2 years working experience in development ‘ programmes of managing Bursaryl Sponsorship operations is essential.
- Having experience and skills in photo and video taking is an added advantage.
- Must have good computer typing speed. Experience in database management is an added advantage. ‘
- Must be willing to extensively travel to the ﬁeld in supporting sponsorship data collection and business.
- Computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
Job application procedure
Please send your hand delivered copy of your CV with a cover letter indicating 3 referees, to;
Human Resource & Administration
Straight Talk Foundation
Plot 4 Acacia Avenue, P.O. Box 22366, Kampala
OR Send by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 11th NOVEMBER, 2016 AT 05:00PM UGANDAN TIME.
Straight Talk Foundation does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents.