Job Title: Sales Representatives (05) – Movit Uganda Jobs 2017
Duty station: Field
Reports to: Regional Sales Supervisors
Movit Uganda Jobs 2017: Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence. As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2020, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs. We seek to recruit competent persons to fill the following vacant positions.
Growing sales revenues and manage clientele relationship
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Sell company products to current and perspective customers
2. Achieve maximum sales profitability by ensuring close of sales
3. Develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and potential customers
4. Collect required field information ( about competition, market conditions)
5. Follow-up on payment collections
6. Expedite the resolution of customer complaints with the supervisors
7. Implement the sales strategies and plans.
8. Providing product awareness/knowledge to customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience;
1. Minimum of a Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in any business related field
2. Proven track record of a high degree of integrity
3. Professionalism and courteous at all times
4. Excellent Customer Care.
5. Excellent Communication Skills
6. Excellent product knowledge
7. Result Oriented and ability to meet all set deadlines& targets
How to apply:
a) Download the MPL Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (Not more than 1MBs). Please quote the name of the job title in the subject line.
Closing date will be 1st December 2017.
Note: While we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Movit Uganda Jobs 2017 – 5 Diploma Sales Officers
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Solace Uganda Limited is incorporated in Uganda as a licensed insurance broker. Solace Uganda started operations as an independent insurance broker in 2015 and opened its first local office in Kampala. Solace Uganda is a full service general, life and micro insurance broker and facilitates insurance placements for a broad range of clients from individuals to corporations. The company is certified and regulated by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA), and is a registered member of the Uganda Association of Insurance Brokers. The company is offering dependable services of a well-established agency, with quality protection at competitive rates, in addition to a complete spectrum of products to meet all personal and business needs. Through strategic relationships with Liberty Life, the company has key connections to emerging markets regionally and globally.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive requires selling of Insurance Services and Products, and to that end the suitable person ought to have a good grasp of insurance knowledge and terminology, or one who can read and quickly understand insurance concepts as there will always be a need to pitch and explain these to client prospects, or the need to formulate solutions to address client needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quickly respond to customer requests for services and products, and generate competitive quotation and proposal offers.
- Collaborate with other staff and put together proposal offers to prospects;
- Reach out to new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how insurance solutions can alleviate client needs;
- Confidently explain services and product features, and especially on how these are applicable to client needs;
- Look for prospects from diverse sources such as newspapers, Internet sources, directories, trade associations, network of professional bodies and such similar sources as to create a target list from which one can have a target sales list.
- Maintain customer records and contacts, and make use of existing in-house automated systems to make follow-ups and create repeat sales;
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements;
- Submit orders obtained for processing;
- Make quotation, negotiate credit terms and also ensure compliance with bid and tender requirements;
- Have good judgment in selecting services and products, or assist customers in making choices that suit needs, and also take up feedback and make collective action for offers that address specific needs.
- Showcase efforts in customer retention and devise means of generating repeat revenue.
- Submit weekly reports of engagement and meet set targets
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or its equivalent qualification
- Comfort in use of the common productivity computer applications such as MS Word, Excel or PowerPoint, and Internet services that include e-mail, instant messaging, social media etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a probing mindset.
- Be persuasive and have a good and pleasant demeanor with good attention to detail;
- Be able to listen and capture client feedback, and be able to write this up into offers that suit their need;
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence — Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Patience & Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply be sending theirapplications and updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 14th November 2016