Job Title: Junior Analyst – Living Goods Uganda Jobs
Organisation: Living Goods (LG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Business and Impact Analyst
Living Goods Uganda Jobs: Living Goods (LG) seeks to improve the lives of tens of millions of underserved customers by revolutionizing the way community health is delivered in the developing world. To do this, Living Goods not only grows its own business operations, but also dramatically magnifies its impact through large-scale partnerships. Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights.
Living Goods Uganda Jobs: The Junior Analyst must have a passion for data and analysis, and can see the story in a spreadsheet. The incumbent is an integral part of the M&E team. The jobholder will be providing needed analysis of data to inform field operations decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will prepare expansion exercise by selecting priority villages using data from the expansion app and by identifying CHPs to be replaced through performance analytics
- Support Spatial analytics
- Carry out insightful analysis to select CHPs during the recruitment process
- Provide analysis on expansion & training statistics
- Update the CHP database to track CHP cohort performance
- Update new supervisors in the web app
- Support other analytic needs as and when needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Living Goods Junior Analyst job should hold a University degree in economics, math or statistics
- One to two years of experience in data analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel a must. Proficiency in Stata/R and MySQL is a plus
How to Apply:
All Ugandan candidates are strongly encouraged to Apply Online at the web link below.
Deadline: 27th November 2017