Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref. No.: HRM 210/272/01
Salary Scale: Uganda Government Scale U7
The Public Service Commission was established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. The Public Service Commission has a mission “To provide Government with employees of the right caliber, in right numbers, placed in the right jobs at the right time.”
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of handling all incoming calls.
- Responsible for managing Public requests as appropriate.
- Registering and directing visitors to appropriate offices.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The applicants should be Ugandans holding a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE).
- Training in Front Desk Management will be an added advantage.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- High degree of flexibility and demonstrating sound work ethics
- Good and effective communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal)
- Excellent customer care skills
- Intelligent and smart.
- Age: 21 years and above
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from suitably, qualified, serving Public Officers in Ministries/Departments/Agencies and Local Governments to fill the following vacant posts. Please fill in the Application Forms/Public Service Form No.3 (2008), download here, in triplicate and PSC Summary Form (one form), download here and send to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, P. O. Box 7080, Kampala. Uganda
The Application and Summary Forms are also obtainable from the Public Service Commission
Office, 2nd Floor, Farmers House,
Parliament Avenue, Kampala
Ministries/Departments and District Service Commission Offices.
Hand written applications are also acceptable. The Application forms should bear the title of the post followed by the Reference Number specified against the vacancy. The appropriate Advert Title e.g. “PSC Internal Advert. No. 3/2016” should be clearly indicated on the top of each first page of the Application Form No. 3 (2008).
Applicants should attach three sets of photocopies of their certificates and testimonials. Applicants subsequently shortlisted for oral interviews shall be required to present certified copies and original of their academic transcripts and certificates at the time of sitting the Oral Interviews.
Applicants should attach three (3) recent certified passport size photographs and should apply for a maximum of only two (2) posts clearly indicating the first and second choice against the post applied for.
Deadline: 21st December, 2016