Legal Assistant – InterAid Uganda
Deadline of this Job: not later than 31st August, 2016 by 5:00pm
Kiryandongo Refugee Settlement Field Office, UgandaReports to: Legal AdvocatePERSON SPECIFICATION
- A suitable Candidate for this position should poses a Degree in Law from a recognised Institution.
- Possession of a Post graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from Law Development Centre is an added advantage.
- A minimum of one years’ relevant work experience in an NGO implementing humanitarian programs.
- Knowledge of Humanitarian/Refugee laws will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- High level of integrity
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, MS EXCEL, MS Power point.
- Good interpersonal skills
Job application procedure
Suitable candidates meeting the requirements above are encouraged to send their cover letter, CVs and photo copies of their Academic Certificates including three professional referees by E-mail to email@example.com or hand deliver to InterAid Receptionist Kampala Office, not later than 31st August, 2016 by 5:00pm to the address below.
For a detailed job description, please visit our website at www.interaiduganda.org
The Human Resource Department,
Plot 1102 Block 8,
Kabaka Aniagala Road,
R0.Box 737, Kampala, Uganda,
NB. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.