Duty Station: Mukono, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT.
Job Summary: The Electrical Supervisor will mainly ensure all equipment andbuildings are electrically in good working order and that an electrical preventative maintenance plan is established and adhered to reduce to a minimum all electrical problems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all equipment and premises are maintained in a safe electrical condition to internationally approved standards
- Regularly report immediately any safety issues to senior management with recommendations as to how to rectify
- Maintain in good electrical working order all equipment.
- The jobholder will design and maintain an adequate plant preventative maintenance plan to assist to minimize breakdown situations.
- Recommend an essential spares stock to be maintained in engineering stores
- Support other members of the engineering team in other areas of engineering if assistance is required.
- Perform any other duties that might be directed by management from time to time.
- The applicant should preferably hold a Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least two to three years of related working experience
- Knowledge of City and Guilds or equivalent in Electrical Maintenance.
- Some knowledge of electronics with the ability to understand problems and assist with repairs
- Basic knowledge of mechanical maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze spare parts required
- Proven ability to analyze the cause of electrical faults and to rectify.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy:email@example.com Please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
Deadline: 10th October, 2016