Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO and Itel, two worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Job Summary: The Supervisor – Sales will offer support to Carlcare’s Tecno brand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client Management: Build a good relationship with client, guiding them, product planning, PSI management, sales target setting, achievement tracking, support source, and main push planning.
- Dealer Communication: Retailer purchase channel’s communication and coordination, according to the retailers PSI. Coordinate retailer’s purchase timely, and coordinate dealer to meet retailer’s need in time.
- Store Management: Precinct’s store information summary, feedback, timely tracking of new store information, shop competition surveying, ensure to get the best location. Also ensure good presentation, opening preparation, material application, store display, store target achievement, the normal operation of new stores.
- Supervising Shops: Regular visiting and supervising of existing shops, according to the shop level, inspecting the displays, materials, promoters on location and reporting problems to superiors in a timely manner.
- Staff Management: Review individual promoter target on the end of last month and finish the confirmation of next month’s target, confirmation ofpromoter attendance, supervising their output i.e. sales amount collection,promoter transformation between the shops, weekly meetings, outstandingpromoter’s rewards, sales competition between shops, problem promotermanagement.
- Promotion Management: promotion activity planning, application, implementation, activity and sales inspection and regular reporting to Management.
- Material Management: Model issuing, sampling, recycling, materials distribution, in accordance with the display, check, and promotion giftsapplication, issuance, accounting records.
- Information Collection: Collecting each brands sales proportion competing product information collection regularly.
- The applicants for the Supervisor – Sales jobs should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience preferably in the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applicationsincluding an updated CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to the address below:
Carlcare Service Limited,
Prism Building (Next to E-Tower), Kampala Road
6th Floor, Plot 71/73, Kampala
Or: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head)
Deadline: 9th October 2016 by 5:00 PM