Job title: Assistant Plumber
Salary Scale: CU 10
Reports to: Plumber
Division: Facilities & Capital Projects
- Carry out water systems installation, maintenance and repair works.
- Repair and reconnection of broken pipes on the water supply system.
- Repair of blocked drainage pipes and sewer lines.
- Ensure that the waste water plant is operating efficiently.
- Make periodic inspections of water and waste water systems for safe and efficient operation.
- Any other official duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Certificate in Water and Sanitation Engineering from a recognized institution of Learning
- Should have completed Ordinary level of Education (UCE)
- Should have at least two years’ experience in water or waste water or equivalent completion of industrial training that would provide the knowledge and abilities.
- Must be a committed Christian with high integrity.
- Send two (2) copies of an application letter clearly demonstrating suitability together with updated Curriculum Vitae and two references.
- Two (2) copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts to:-
The Manager, Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
P O Box 4, Mukono
Deadline: 5:00pm Friday, 21st October 2016