Job Title: Store- keeper
Salary Scale: CUK 11
Reports to: Financial Accountant
Duty Station: Kabale
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Will be in charge of raising requisitions for materials.
- Will be responsible for receiving and recording the supplies.
- In charge of inspecting all delivered supplies.
- Will be responsible of recording supplies received in the relevant books.
- Will be responsible for storing stocks in their respective places.
- In charge of issuing of stocks to User departments
- Will be responsible for maintaining stores records.
- Will be responsible of ensuring that quarterly stock counts are done.
- Will be responsible for monitoring stock levels.
- In charge of supervising departmental stores.
- Will be in charge of preparing the necessary reports required by the Financial Accountant from time to time.
- Any other official duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Must have a Diploma in Stores Management or a relevant field from a reorganized institute of higher learning.
- Must have at least two years proven working experience performing similar tasks.
- Must be a mature & committed Christian.
- Must be a person of high integrity.
- Must be a good team player
- Send two (2) copies of an application letter together with updated Curriculum Vitae and two references.
- Two (2) Copies of academic, professional certificates and transcripts to:-
The Manager, Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
Po Box 4, Mukono
Deadline: 5:00pm Friday, 21st October 2016