Job Type: Permanent
Marie Stopes Uganda is an NGO registered in Uganda. We are affiliated to Marie Stopes International. Together we deliver quality sexual and reproductive health care and family planning to millions of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable women.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Assistant’s main role is to provide MSU with efficient and effective documents& supplies drop offs, and clinical supplies, and warehouse management
• Deliver orders and invoices to suppliers/service providers including drug suppliers within Kampala.
• Manage workload to ensure minimal trips per day.
• Deliver both Medical and non medical supplies to MSU offices / centres around Kampala
• The warehouse Assistant will keep stored items secure, as well as keeping the inside and outside of the warehouse clean.
• Shall update stock cards and related stock records whenever he picks items from the warehouse to ensure stock balances tally.
3. Commodity Supplies Management:
• Liaise with the procurement and Logistics team to pick commodities from JMS,NMS,UHMG among others to ensure that orders are fulfilled within a reasonable time of order and check completeness of records
4. Record keeping and reporting:
5. Taking necessary steps to ensure that SO guidelines are adhered to, that accurate warehouse records are updated accordingly
• Diploma within the following areas; Stores Management, Procurement& Logistics Management, Accounting, Pharmacy
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Certificate in Computer Applications.
• Valid drivers’ license
• Experience riding both short and long journeys in an[-d outside Kampala district
Deadline: 12 Midnight on Friday 4th November 2016
To Apply click this link: Fresher Diploma Ware House Assistant Job – Marie Stopes Uganda