Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Responsible for setting up and operating a variety of machine shop, tools to produce precision machine parts in Uganda Clays Limited according to. work instmctions, safety, quality and engineering standards.
- To ensure that needed spares are machined in a timely manner and to required standards at all times.
- To ensure that all fabrication and welding works needed during mould making & reconditioning is quickly provided at all times.
- To ensure that ati machine spares are ﬁtted by machine operators and shift technicians with no damages all the time.
- To ensure that all workshop equipment and the working area is kept clean and organized all the time.
- To ensure that all spares and tools used during maintenance are safely stored.
- To work according to Uganda Clay’s Quality and Safety procedures at all times.
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years’ experience in active machine turning using lathe, shaper, end Executives (10) milling machines and equipment and maintenance
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to write reports.
- Knowledge in Mechanical Science is an added advantage.
Job application procedure
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
Candidates with relevant qualifications and experience, should send their applications and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/testimonials and addresses of 3 referees plus day time telephone contact to the address below no later than 9th December 2016
Head Human Resources and Support Services
Uganda Clays Limited, P.O Box 3188, Kampala
Deadline of this Job: no later than 9th December 2016