Organisation: Spear Motors Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Spear Motors Ltd is a private Limited Company duly incorporated under the Laws of Uganda. It was founded in 1973 by Prof. Gordon Wavamunno. Spear Motors Ltd is the Sole official distributor for Daimler AG of Stuttgart, Germany the manufactures of Mercedes Benz. It is also the official distributor for other legendary brands like Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Great Wall Motors (Wingle double cabin and Hover Station wagons), Kinglong Buses and Deutz Fahr Tractors.
Job Summary: The Customer Retention Officer will ensure present and past customers are retained by giving quality service and quick response to customer queries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains excellent knowledge of Spear Motor products and services in order to understand customers’ needs, persuade, respond and resolve concerns.
- Carries out a daily customer survey as per questionnaire and documents responses and resolutions.
- Conducts follow up calls to all customers, updates customer data base and compiles weekly reports to management tracking customer resolutions.
- Proactively contacts lost Spear Motor customers to ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is done.
- Identifies opportunities/business practices to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers and retain them.
- Reports regularly to Service management on all activities relating to the retention trends.
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field
- At least two years of retention experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service, telephone and persuasion skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer and reporting skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters and a detailed CV and copies of relevant professional certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline: 9th December 2016