Mountains of the Moon University was established in 2005 as not for profit community university whose ownership is expressed through the various representative communities which include, the districts, municipalities ,religious communities and the business communities of the Rwenzori region.
The University hereby invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Location: Fort Portal, Uganda.
Network Administrator (01)
Reports to: ICT Director
- Ensuring that the network grade and quality of service meet performance targets through monitoring, and initiating changes for improvement
- Administration of service level agreement
- Ensuring compliance with the computing policy with emphasis on ensuring software and data security and integrity using soft and hard solutions
- Planning for and administration disaster recovery measures for the network
- Planning system growth and improvement
- Carryout a trends watch function in the networks field and plan for innovations
- Perform any other duties assigned to your Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s in Computer science, information technology or its equivalent,
- 2 years working experience.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, curriculum vitae with three References, copies of certificates and Transcripts to;
The Human Resource Director, Mountains of Moon University P,O Box 837, Fort Portal, Uganda.
Deadline: By 23rd December 2016 at 5:00pm