Mountains of the Moon University was established in 2005 as not for profit community university whose ownership is expressed through the various representative communities which include, the districts, municipalities ,religious communities and the business communities of the Rwenzori region.
The University hereby invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Location: Fort Portal, Uganda.
Teaching Assistants are in the following courses:
- Bachelor Medical Education(2 posts)
- Bachelors of nursing Midwifery (2 posts)
- Bachelor in Biochemistry(1 post) , .
Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
- Shall Prepare, teach and Assess students under supervision of the Lecturer
- Initiate and conduct lectures
- Supervise students research
- Supervise under graduate students
- Initiate and coordinate programmes
- Conduct tutorials for undergraduate students
- Participate in exhibitions and demonstrations
- Initiate and maintain links and networks
- Any other duty assigned by authority
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, curriculum vitae with three References, copies of certificates and Transcripts to;
The Human Resource Director, Mountains of Moon University P,O Box 837, Fort Portal, Uganda.
Deadline: By 23rd December 2016 at 5:00pm