Century Bottling Company Limited is a Franchise Bottler and distributor of Coca Cola Products in Uganda. We are currently seeking to recruit a Mechanic based in Kampala.
As a Mechanic you will report directly to the Team Leader – Transport
oles and responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Repair and maintenance of all mechanical breakdowns and installations on fleet (Heavy trucks and light delivery Vehicles. forklifts, small vehicle and directly wired ones) and all equipment.
- Daily operational monitoring of all ﬂeet equipment. ‘
- Documenting and implementing all daily, weekly and monthly maintenance records in line with our TCCMS, MDWT requirements.
- Handling all Mechanical breakdowns.
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader/Trade Services Managers
- Must have attained an MVP part II or Diploma or equivalent experience in Auto Mechanics from a reputable institution.
- Knowledge of Actros trucks, Atego trucks. Mercedes trucks diagnosis and battery management.
- At least 2years experience working with Light and heavy commercial vehicles.
- Must be self-motivated, willing to be developed and with a proactive attitude.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent at Teamwork and innovations.
Job application procedure
please send your CV to the Human Resources Manager Century Bottling Company
P.O Box 3990, Kampala.
Closing date for all applications: 29th December 2016
Fresher Job Opportunities in Uganda: Fresher Diploma Level Mechanic Job – Century Bottling Company Limited Uganda Jobs