Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000’ borrowers, through a network of 36 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Banking Assistant- Call Centre will answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls professionally
- Cordially respond to customer inquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Capture customer information into the system.
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow-up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs.
- Prepare and submit call reports.
- The applicants for the Finance Trust Bank Banking Assistant- Call Centre jobs should hold good diplomas from recognized institutions
- Prior experience in call Centre work environment is a requirement.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Working knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Proficient in relevant computer applications i.e. excellent Microsoft office skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a MUST
- Fluency in more languages is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and Smart in appearance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management and consciousness
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts, including the most recent employer, and telephone number to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe, P. O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 15th January, 2017