Job: 10 Drivers ((HGV, MGV, LGV))
The Mukwano Group of Companies is one of the leading and most respected conglomerates in Eastern and Central Africa. Since it’s humble beginning in 1980, the Mukwano business has grown through visionary diversification into manufacturing, agriculture, property development, logistics, supply-chain management and packaging.
REPORTING TO THE TRANSPORT SUPERVISOR, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Drive vehicles to specified destinations
- Transport company products accordingly
- Transport staff to specified and approved destinations
- Reporting mechanical faults to the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
- Arrange for cleaning the vehicle as per approved cleaning schedule
- Perform regular checks on the vehicles following guidelines issued by the Fleet Maintenance Engineer
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Uganda Certificate of Education
- Holder of a CM & B class Driving Permit
- 2 years relevant experience in driving in a busy organization.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Ability to work independently should have effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills and sound decision making skills.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Should have a positive attitude, results focused, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision
- Willing to be allocated anywhere as per the company’s requirement
Applications with copies of academic credentials, testimonials and a detailed curriculum vitae indicating contact addresses/emails of three (3) referees should be sent to;
The Human Resource Department,
Mukwano Group of Companies
P.O Box 2671, Kampala, UGANDA
Or by E- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the job reference as subject to the mail.
All documents should be merged and sent in one attachment, not exceeding 2MB.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 09th – 21st January 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
Fresher Jon Opportunity in Uganda: Several Fresher O’level Driver Jobs (10) – Mukwano Group of Companies Uganda