Job Title: Data Officer (12 No Experience Jobs Uganda)
Organization: Action for Relief and Development (ARD)
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
No Experience Jobs Uganda: Action for Relief and Development is a community development organization dedicated to work with children and families in Uganda, to rise above their daily pressing needs. The Vision of ARD is community where children and families are able to live their full potential. Its mission is to Work with children and families to partake their rights and promote social transformation. In doing this, it focuses on issues of child health, child rights and family livelihoods that affect families in rural and hard to reach areas in Uganda.
ARD is a non-profit, a non-political Humanitarian AID organizations founded in 2003. ARD seeks to address the causes and consequences of human suffering and poverty amongst some of the most vulnerable communities in South/Central and Somalia at large through participatory relief and development invention in partnership with Governmental and Non-Governmental Organization
No Experience Jobs Uganda: The Data Officer will be tasked with data collection, management and utilization for evidence-based decision making. The Officer will ensure effective data management systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create systems for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- The incumbent will troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- Conduct any other activities as will be assigned by Monitoring and Learning Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold professional/advanced secondary school training in computer science, IT and Software Engineering. BSc in computer Science, IT, Software Engineering.
- At least two years’ experience in related field is desired but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, presentation etc.).
- Skills in data management
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technology.
- Proficient in MS office (excel, Access, Word etc.)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should follow the format as indicated in the Summary Form for applicants, download here (the filled form should not exceed 2 pages and please fill out all fields) and send it via E-mail to email@example.com.
Deadline: 5th February, 2017
Fresh Graduate Jobs in Uganda: 12 No Experience Jobs in Uganda (Data Officers) – ARD