Job Title: Call Center Agents (20 No Experience Jobs Uganda)
Organisation: True North Consult Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Call Center Manager
No Experience Jobs in Uganda: True North Ltd started operations in 2008 under the name Efrivo Services Ltd as an IT & Management consultancy services company. In June 2011, it rebranded under the trade name True North Consult Ltd to reflect its current focus on People Management Advisory Services.
We are proud to be the only people management consultancy in Uganda that is run by qualified Human Resource Management Professionals. Our niche is in the provision of bespoke management services to organizations of all sizes. The company has a network of over 15 consulting partners with over 10 years hands-on experience in their respective areas of expertise.
Because we are small, every customer is big, therefore you are guaranteed dedicated effort and service from highly qualified and experienced resources.
No Experience Jobs in Uganda: TrueNorth is an HR Consultancy company which seeks to recruit for its valuable client, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. They would like to recruit for a valuable client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate response to all customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effective handling of customer complaints.
- Generation and presentation of timely and accurate reports..
- Acquire and make better use of customer feedback in terms of customer complaints and compliments.
- Managing relationships with the company’s key clients
- Sensitize customers about the company products and providing them with proper products information.
- Explain the company’s product pricing strategy to the customers.
Key Result Areas:
- Customer Care Service.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Generation of Reports.
- Proper management of clients.
- Adherence to information safety standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Call Center Agent jobs should hold degrees in Marketing or in a Business Related Course or be students in Second or Third Year
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Windows, Ms Office
- Excellent communication skills.(Written, Verbal and Listening Skills)
- Customer care skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good analytical Skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to diagnose, analyze and solve problems.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Professional and ethical with absolute honesty.
- Ability to manage a team.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send updated CVs, cover letters and copies of education certificates as a single document to: email@example.com clearly indicating the job being applied for in the subject of your email.
Deadline: 27th January 2017
Fresh Graduate Job Opportunities in Uganda: 20 Call Center No Experience Jobs in Uganda – True North Consult Limited