PIN: CPA3 – 03/17 -01
HR Form 008: HR Advert for Nutritionist,
Job Title: Nutritionists (12)
Nutritionist Jobs Uganda 2017: Action for Relief and Development is a community development organization dedicated to work with children and families in Uganda, to rise above their daily pressing needs. The Vision of ARD is community where children and families are able to live their full potential. Its mission is to Work with children and families to partake their rights and promote social transformation. In doing this, it focuses on issues of child health, child rights and family livelihoods that affect families in rural and hard to reach areas in Uganda.
ARD is a non-profit, a non-political Humanitarian AID organizations founded in 2003. ARD seeks to address the causes and consequences of human suffering and poverty amongst some of the most vulnerable communities in South/Central and Somalia at large through participatory relief and development invention in partnership with Governmental and Non-Governmental Organization
Nutritionist Jobs Uganda 2017: Based at SCPs and Health Facilities in Jinja, Iganga, Mayuge, Bugiri, Tororo, Kamuli, Buyende, Namayingo, Kaliro and Namutumba
To support the provision of comprehensive nutritional care support among HIV/AIDS and TB, pregnant mothers and children in farming communities
Plan and manage the integration of nutrition into agriculture for high target clients (ART, pregnant women and children below 1000 days).
- Conduct community mapping for of high target clients for nutrition integration (children, pregnant mothers and HIV/AIDS and TB.
- Conduct baseline of target clients for integrated nutrition model.
- Participate in health-facility assessments for NACs (NAC support)
- Provide technical support to HC-based workers NACs using ministry of health guidelines plus FLS.
- Train, support monitor community-based nutrition teams in NACs for high target clients (ART clients, pregnant mothers etc.)
- Implement the FLS for mama, baby class and family class.
- Conduct specialized HB-C for ART, pregnant women and children in nutrition
- Experience in behavioral change communication for ART, pregnant mothers and children below 1000 days.
- Experience in food preparation
- Good communication skills
- Degree in Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, Nutrition and dietetics and Food Processing Technology.
- Minimally 2 years of professional working in the similar field and fresh graduates with interest to work in rural areas are encouraged to apply
NB: 1. ARD is an equal opportunity employer, and maintains a fraud free environment. Qualified females and Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should follow the format as indicated in the Summary Form for applicants, download here (the filled form should not exceed 2 pages and please fill out all fields) and send it via E-mail to email@example.com.
Deadline: 5th February, 2017
Fresh Graduate Jobs in Uganda: Nutritionist Jobs Uganda 2017 (12 positions) – ARD