Job Title: Accountant (Latest Accounting Jobs Uganda)
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Latest Accounting Jobs Uganda: Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. They would like to recruit for one of their partners, a leading European nutrition company working in Infant formula with markets in Middle East and Africa.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Accountant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration.
- Professional Qualification at least, ACCA Level II or C.P.A II or equivalent
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a busy Commercial Organization.
- Working knowledge of Tally Accounting package and MS Office Packages (MS Excel, Word and Power point.).
- Conversant with Taxation and Statutory Deductions (P.A.Y.E, VAT & NSSF)
- Able to work independently and produces financial statements for management decision making.
- Keen attention to details-accuracy in reports is of paramount importance.
- Willing to move upcountry to collect debts from our upcountry clients.
- Someone who can speak at least (3) languages preferably Luganda, Lunyankole, Lusoga
- Age: Between 24 to 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested MALE candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
Hala Plaza Plot no 24B Nakasero Road.
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda.
Deadline: 13th February 2017
Fresher Jobs in Uganda: Latest Accounting Jobs Uganda – Fresher Accountant at Goodman Int