Job Title: Volunteer (5 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Uganda Health Marketing Group (UHMG)
Reports to: Project Coordinator (Global Fund)
Duty Station: Central and West-Nile Districts, Uganda
Volunteering Uganda Free: Uganda Health Marketing Group (UHMG) is a Company Limited by Guarantee with an NGO status, whose Vision is “A good life for all Ugandans”. UHMG works in partnership with public, private, and civil society institutions to improve the quality of life of Ugandans through the provision of superior and affordable health care solutions. Using the Good Life Platform as its launch pad,
Volunteering Uganda Free: UHMG has employed uniquely designed interventions and innovative behavior change communication approaches to raise people’s awareness of and demand for health care services for Reproductive Health, HIV, Malaria, and Maternal & Child Health.
Job Summary: The Volunteer will support the project beginning activities for the first six (6) months.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Volunteers will work closely with the districts to identify suitable venues for the training workshops
- Supervise the distribution of LLINs to health facilities
- Ensure proper documentation during trainings and proper filing of all the training documents
- Supervise the community social mobilization events conducted in schools and communities.
- Actively participate in entry of data in the Global Fund training database
- Paying allowance to the participants and trainers during the trainings
- Paying service provider for meals and refreshments during the training workshops
- Providing secretarial services during the project district stakeholder meetings
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: The ideal candidate for the UHMG Volunteer job vacancy should hold a University Degree and willingness to volunteer.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should send their applications with copies of Curriculum Vitae, names of three professional referees, copies of certified academic documents, and telephone and email contacts to: The Human Resources Manager, Uganda Health Marketing Group Ltd.; Plot 20-21, 27-28, Martyrs Crescent, Ntinda, or to P. O. Box 4553, Kampala, Uganda.
N.B: Hand deliveries should be submitted at the UHMG reception.
Deadline: 17th February, 2017 by 4:30 pm
Fresher Jobs in Uganda: Volunteering Uganda Free – 5 No Experience Volunteer Jobs at UHMG