NGO Jobs Uganda 2017: Smile Foundation is a South African non-governmental organisation opening in uganda in March 2017 with a comprehensive health care vision for children living with facial conditions. Smile Foundation together with Mulago, Mbarara, Mbale, Gulu and Arua Hospitals work together to put the smile back onto children’s faces with corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments.
We help children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burn wounds and craniofacial abnormalities.
NGO Jobs Uganda 2017: Even though we’re a charity for children, we understand that parents want nothing more than to help their children in need and cannot do so due to financial restrictions. We aim to positively increase the quality of life for Uganda’s disadvantaged families by encouraging, informing and educating the parents throughout the process.
• Handle and coordinate all project and office level procurement’s
• Serve as focal point with suppliers
• Process and maintain administrative and Human Resources documents and filing system
• Maintain office filing system/storage
• Draft administrative and distribute correspondence
• Assure adherence to internal rules and regulations
• Ensure smooth functioning of the office premises and oversee office equipment and inventory tracking
• Vehicle and driver management
• together with the finance officer, prepare logistics for meetings, workshops, trainings and other events
• Track and coordinate contract renewals
• Provide oral and written Ugandan Local languages and English translation as required
Send your resume with your day time contacts to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: March 31, 2017 – 7pm
Fresher Jobs in Uganda: NGO Jobs Uganda 2017: Diploma Level Administration Officers at Smile Foundation