Job Title: Credit (Loan) Officer Individual Lending (BRAC Uganda Jobs)
Organisation: BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
BRAC Uganda Jobs: BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd is the largest Microfinance operating in Uganda covering several districts through 149 networked branches targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs of Uganda. BRAC boasts of promoting financial inclusion by extending financial services to the un-served and underserved, now with over 212,000 borrowing clients, over 155Bn loan book with 98% recovery rate, operationally and financially self sustaining.
BRAC Uganda Jobs: The Credit (Loan) Officers Individual Lending will identify and screen potential borrowers, carry out appraisals, disbursing, monitoring, collections and keep high loan portfolio, carry out business development activities and ensure smooth and sustainable operations at the Branch level.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will survey Business and find out potential entrepreneurs.
- Assess entrepreneurs’ business and residences.
- In charge of verifying and presenting entrepreneurs’ documents.
- Prepare documentation for loan disbursement.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Make frequent field visits to ensure quality disbursement and collections.
- Make monthly action plan and submit to Branch Manager.
- The Credit Officer will submit borrower’s files to Branch Manager for safe custody
- Visit and confirm borrowers and guarantors residence, business, work place and LC1.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for BRAC Uganda Microfinance Ltd Credit (Loan) Officers Individual Lending should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Education.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of creativity and innovation
- Highly flexible
- The individual should be willing to work in any part of Uganda.
- Ability to interact with the community
- Age: Below 30 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates must submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (including bio-data such as: Date of birth, Education qualification, language proficiency, work experience and at least two referees in Ms. Office Word Document), All Scanned copies of academic /other supporting documents, MUST BE IN ONE PDF FILE. In total, there must only be 2 attachments and send to email@example.com.
Deadline: 24th February, 2017
Banking Jobs in Uganda – BRAC Uganda Jobs – No Experience Fresh Graduate Credit Officers