Finance Trust Bank Jobs 2017 – 30 No Experience A’level Direct Sales Officers
Job Title: 30 Direct Sales Officer (Finance Trust Bank Jobs 2017)
Organization: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Finance Trust Bank Jobs 2017: Katwe Branch (Kampala), Jinja, Nateete Branch (Kampala), Arua, Entebbe, Palisa, Mbarara, Mbale, Bugiri, Kitintale Branch (Kampala), Masaka, Kamuli, Soroti, Kampala Road Branch (Kampala), Fort Portal, Mukono, Kalerwe Branch (Kampala), Kamwenge, Lugazi, Kalangala, Kapchorwa, Ntungamo, Kikubo Branch (Kampala), Kayunga, Ishaka, Central Branch (Kampala), Gomba, Busia, Lwengo, Nakivubo Branch (Kampala), Kumi, Tororo, Nansana Branch (Wakiso), Owino Branch (Kampala), Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor
Finance Trust Bank Jobs 2017: Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 350,000 depositors and over 28,000’ borrowers, through a network of 36 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
The Direct Sales Officer will drive sales and grow the institutions products range through direct sales and mobile marketing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Officer will identify, plan and visit potential clients.
- Make repeat sales to Finance Trust Bank existing customers
- Implement the Institution’s sales program in line with the marketing strategies through participation in trade fairs, exhibitions and road shows, etc
- Record sales and review own performance against set targets
- Send feedback to the institution on customers, competition and the market
- Regularly monitor, respond and follow up prospective clients so as to conclude sales.
- Sell and cross sell all bank products
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support
- Prepare venues and materials for sales activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Finance Trust Bank Direct Sales Officer job opportunity should hold at least hold A’ level qualifications. A diploma in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Work experience is not a requirement but will be an added advantage
- Fluency in local language of the area (Check top of advert for duty stations)
- Good sales and marketing skills
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-drive and initiative
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications to the nearest branch which should include; photocopies of academic testimonials, a CV with at least 3 referees to the Branch Manager, Finance Trust Bank. The application MUST STRICTLY INDICATE THE BRANCH (check duty stations at the top of this advert) from which the applicant is applying, Tel. contact and an email address.
Deadline: 30th June 2017