Job Title: Young Graduate Program (2 Graduates)
Total Uganda Limited under the AMO Young Graduate Programme initiative is giving young graduates with technical, business and finance backgrounds an opportunity to acquire skills required in the oil and gas industry.
Why the initiative was started
The need to expose the beneficiaries of the programme to hands-on field practice and international experience prompted the launch of this initiative in the Africa/Middle East division in 2014. Total Uganda Limited supports local graduates in capacity building through; recruitment, integration, training, development and career assessment.
We believe that the key to developing a sustainable expert workforce is by contributing to the development of the knowledge base and the growth of its human capital. “The young Graduate Programme is not just a regular job; it provides a platform for the young people to learn from the different experts in the business. There are no career limits in this.’’ says Susan, Human Resource and Admin Manager, Total Uganda Limited.
Details of the Program
The Young Graduate Management programme runs for 18 Months. We recruit two local graduates who are taken through the two phases of the programme.
- During the 1st phase of 6 months, the Young Graduate is required to work with Total Uganda under a professional mentor.
- Under the 2nd phase, in the event that other affiliates are interested in the profiles of the young graduates from Total Uganda, they grant 12 months International Training Assignment Agreements to work with the graduates for the duration, to train them further.
The Young Graduate may also be considered for full time permanent employment by the subsidiary of origin only upon full completion of the program and if there are job opportunities. By the end of the programme, the young graduates will acquire strong professional experience that will allow them to be competitive in the job market.
Eligible applicants should :
- have a bachelors graduate, with technical, business or finance backgrounds.
- Be fluent in French and / or English.
- have less than one year post graduate experience.
- be geographically mobile.
- Have the right Total attitude attributes, being innovative, easily adaptable to different environments, flexible, open minded and a good team player.
Apply online here.
Deadline: Friday 31st march 2017.