Job Title: Financial Advisors (Britam Uganda Jobs)
Employer: Britam Insurance Ltd
Britam Uganda Jobs: Selling Britam products across all lines of business to prospects and providing excellent customer service.
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi. The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property.
As part of our growth strategy, we wish to recruit talented and result-oriented individuals to fill the below positions in our Uganda Subsidiary — Britam Insurance Company (Uganda)Ltd: –
- Doing presentations to prospective clients and selling to them suitable insurance products or other products according to their needs.
- Meeting sales targets as may be set by the company from time to time.
- Ensuring high persistency of payments through follow ups and reminders.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients and updating them on the status of their policies, new products and any other information they may require.
- Initiating and following through premium collection procedures such as collecting cheques and other payment authority documents.
- Dedicated customer service to clients at all times including assisting the client to effect changes on their policies.
- Promoting the company brand and making sales during activations and other company events.
- Attending branch and unit meetings as may be required by the branch manager or unit manager.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and providing additional insurance policies or other products whenever needed.
- Developing and maintaining a wide network of friends, special interest groups and social clubs necessary for forming a base of marketing and referrals.
- Learning and using the company software available for financial advisors in generating quotations and customer service.
- Delivering of policy documents to clients in good time.
- KCSE Mean grade of C- and above or equivalent
- University degree/Diploma is an added advantage
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 23 years
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Certificate of proficiency is an added advantage
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the above job and you have the qualifications send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the subject your preferred town or Britam branch