Job Title: Sales Representatives-Secured Loans (Sales Jobs in Uganda 2017)
Job Summary To achieve sales performance of secured loans as communicated by Management
Job Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sales Jobs in Uganda 2017: Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
- The overall job purpose To achieve sales performance of secured loans as communicated by Management
- Applicants should have exposure/competence in the following:
- Clear understanding of security perfection for logbooks.
- Conversant with collections of loans secured with logbooks.
- Analysing applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting a loan.
- Determining authenticity of collateral in line with company rules and policies. Required
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Degree in a relevant field. Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All suitably qualified candidates should send your application, detailed CV (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to this E-mail address: email@example.com
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd